SpongeBob SquarePants Card Game
Object: Be the player to have the most customers in your Krusty Krab restaurant.
Become the Employee of the Month at the Krusty Krab by luring in the most customers. First you need a restaurant (Krusty Krab Card), then you need a server (SpongeBob or Mr. Krabs Card), and then you can start collecting customers (Squidward, Sandy, Gary, Patrick)!
1 Instruction Card, 55 Playing Cards
· Krusty Krab (Starter Cards)
No other card can be played until a Krusty Krab Card is played. There is no limit to the number of Krusty Krab Cards that can be played during a turn.
· SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs Cards (Builder Cards)
SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs Cards must be played on a Krusty Krab Card. Only 1 SpongeBob or Mr. Krabs Card may be played per Krusty Krab Card. Players may play more than one SpongeBob/Mr. Krabs Card during a turn only if they have more than one Krusty Krab Card to play on.
· Customer Cards (Point Cards)
Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and Gary are Customer Cards. Customer Cards come next and can only be played on a SpongeBob/Mr. Krabs Card. There is no limit to the number of Customer Cards that can be played during a turn.
All backgrounds of Customer Cards must match if they are on the same Starter Card. (Ex. If a Sandy Card with a pink floral background is in a restaurant, then the next Customer Card played on that restaurant must have a pink floral background.)
When playing a Customer Card on top of another Customer Card, lay them so all Customer Cards below can be seen by the other players.
· Plankton Cards
These cards can protect customers or take customers from other players.
1. Players use Plankton Cards to protect Customer Cards. If a player plays a Plankton Card over his/her Customer Card(s), s/he protects those customers from other players. Once a Plankton Card is played, no more Customer Cards may be played in that restaurant.
2. Players may also use Plankton Cards to take customers away from other players. If a player plays a Plankton Card on another player’s Customer Card, s/he takes the restaurant and all other cards in it as his/her own. That player may not play another Customer Card in that restaurant but the cards are protected from other players.
After going through the deck once, each player takes a last turn to play any cards remaining in his/her hand. Then, players count the number of Customer Cards that they have in their restaurants. The player with the most Customer Cards earns the title of Employee of the Month and wins the game.
©2003 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants and all related titles, logos, and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Created by Stephen Hillenburg.